Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Bangalore 2021
Round 1(Online Assessment): (HackerRank)
- Two medium problems.
- I don’t remember the exact problems but one was based on priority queue and other was a DP problem.
Round 2(CoderPad Round): In this round after some discussion related to my experience, interviewer directly jumped to coderpad(a collaborative platform to write and compile code) where interviewer gave me two questions.
- Other was some string manipulation problem. In this round, all the given test cases should pass.
After atleast a month later, recruiter set up 3 technical rounds in one day
- In this round, interviewer started with an introduction and then asked me to explain my current project.
- After this discussion, he gave a problem on DP which was easy only, so I was also to complete it early and then he gave me a backtracking problem for which only approach was discussed.
- In this round also, interviewer started with an introduction, and then we had a discussion on one of my projects.
- After this discussion, he gave a problem on topological sorting
- and after this interviewer asked a question on probability and we had a long discussion on this problem.
- In this round after introduction and project discussion, I was asked a DP problem. https://leetcode.com/problems/minimum-cost-for-tickets/
- Second problem was to find the kth lexicographically ordered string for a given string.
Round 6: Managerial (V.P.)
- Discussion on projects and some behavioral questions.
Final verdict: Offer
The interview experience was very good as the interviewers were helpful and polite.
- Prepare yourself before any interview.
- Be calm & answer politely.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.