Goldman Sachs Interview Experience 2019
Round 1 – An online Hackerrank test(90 min) with 2 Questions. Both were based on Dynamic Programming with mid level difficulty.
1. 0/1 Knapsack problem with little modification.
2. LIS problem with little modification.
Round 2 – CoderPad round(50 min) below questions I remember.
1. Small Introduction.
2. Given a log file as some array of strings in a specified format where each lines begin with IP address. You have to find most frequently occurring IP.
3. You have to create your own parseInt() function in Java.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Round 3- Telephonic Interview (45 min)
1. Questions on Java, OOPS, Design Patterns, Inheritance, Multi threading, Hibernate, Exception handling and File I/O.
Round 4 – Face to Face (60 min)
1. Discussion on Current role and responsibilities. Current Project Architecture.
4. Scenario based question from JUnit and Java Custom Exception.
5. Singleton Class https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/singleton-class-java/
Round 5 – Face to Face (60 min)
1. Different approaches for https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/function-to-check-if-a-singly-linked-list-is-palindrome/
2. Hashmap implementation and scenarion based questions https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/internal-working-of-hashmap-java/
3. Java Questions – Equals and HashCode, Bytecode and JVM, Immutable objects.
4. Scenario based question from Immutable objects. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/create-immutable-class-java/