Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | (1yr+ experienced) 2019
– input: digit, and arr of numbers
– output: count total of that digit in number else reurn -1;
2. share stock = a -s1+s2..
s1, s2 infi supply, minmium no. of stock
1. a/b + c/d = simple form
2. grid  contain coins find optimal path to collect most coins (only allowed north and east)
1. terra byte of data of emplyee name push it to server database (efficient way)
2. How to avoid hash collision
3. how arraylist implement interally (sizing?)
4. java collections for objects
5. Synchronisation usage
6. OOPs all imp. concept – with examples and benfits
– Resume walkthough
-equals and == operator
– String internal implementation
– JVM internal process (.caa to bytecode, how byte code understand by diff OS)
– Count Character count (Optimized)
-Why Arg is paasing in main method
-Is it possible == opertaor is true but equal is false
– Resume walkthrough
-What immuatable objects
-How to create immutbale classes with example
-String immutability, explain?
-Arraylist vs Linkedlist vs HashMap
-Java production related issues handling
-how jar is formed, how codes are deployed?
-Puzzle : You have got 27 coins, each of them is 10g, except for 1. The 1 different coin is 9g or 11g. You should use balance scale that compares what’s in the two pans. What is the minimum no of weighings that can determine the different coin.?
-How many types of Linked list?
– Reallife application, example of Linked list, DLL, CLL?
-Why GS technology division ?
-A document (very big).. print only single occurenece inthe order of initial arrangments? example this book is very good book.
output: this is very good
– missing and repeating element in sequence of number 1 to n
-hashcode custom function? how Java make its own
– Hashcode and equal contract
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.