Goldman Sachs Engineering Campus Hiring Program 2021
This program is open to all engineering students in India across the pre-final & final year of graduation and post-graduation.
Aptitude Round (20th February 2021): Its aptitude round was a proctored exam under which students are randomly allotted the slots in the day and the test was of 90 minutes with 66 questions(MCQs).
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Each MCQ earns you 5 marks for the correct answers and -2 for incorrect answers.
The test has 6 sections. All sections are mandatory.
- Numerical Computations – 8 questions (Questions based on topics like Time and Work, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Divisibility, Profit and Loss, Fractions and so on…). This section was time-consuming.
- Numerical Reasoning -12 questions (Type of questions – Number series, Letter series, Alphanumeric series, Odd one out, Puzzles, Insert the missing number)
- Comprehension – 10 questions (Few passages are given, and we need to answer the questions based on them)
- Abstract Reasoning – 12 questions (Questions include Non-verbal Analogy, Paper cutting, and folding, Cubes, Counting number of triangles). Questions were easy and require a bit of observation.
- Diagrammatic Reasoning – 12 questions (This section includes Flowchart, Circuit diagram, Moving cubes, and some pattern solving). This was an easy section.
- Logical Reasoning – 12 questions (It includes Data Interpretation, Direction sense test, Seating, and Data Arrangement, Coding-Decoding)
The questions are at a medium level but due to time constraints, it sounds tough.