A regular expression is a sequence of characters which define a search pattern. Go language support regular expressions. A regular expression is used for parsing, filtering, validating, and extracting meaningful information from large text, like logs, the output generated from other programs, etc.
In Go regexp, you are allowed to replace original string with another string if the specified string matches with the specified regular expression with the help of ReplaceAllString() method. In this method, $ sign means interpreted as in Expand like $1 indicates the text of the first submatch. This method is defined under the regexp package, so for accessing this method you need to import the regexp package in your program.
func (re *Regexp) ReplaceAllString(str, r string) string
B--BxxppB- --pppxxpp-- --xxpp- Q--pppQxxppQ-
- Golang | Extracting all the Regular Expression from the String
- Golang | Checking the string for the specified regular expression
- Golang | Extracting a Regular Expression from the String
- Golang | Finding Index of the Regular Expression present in String
- Golang | Checking the byte of slice for specified regular expression
- Golang | Extracting Regular Expression from the Slice
- Golang | Finding Index of the Regular Expression present in Slice
- Golang | Splitting a Slice Separated by the Specified Expression
- How to replace all the elements in slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to Remove All Directories and Files in Golang?
- Program to shift all zero to the end of array in Golang
- string.Contains Function in Golang with Examples
- Converting a string variable into Boolean, Integer or Float type in Golang
- Golang Program that uses String Switch
- How to Trim a String in Golang?
- How to convert a string in uppercase in Golang?
- How to convert a string in lower case in Golang?
- Check if the given characters is present in Golang String
- How to Replace Characters in Golang String?
- Repeating a String for Specific Number of Times in Golang
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.