It is sometimes bit difficult to face an Interview for the first time. Many people find it difficult & feels like a burden or while going to it pushes one under a lot pressure.
Actually, the Interview is really meant to test your stress handling capacity.
Interview is nothing but only a simple conversation between you and an expert, to know what kind of performance you are going to give. Will you be able to manage the project, task given to you or not, can you complete the task efficiently in stipulated time. Also, then after it’s for to know about your salary expectations from company. It also detects that are you dedicated towards work or not.
So, let’s discuss some key points for that.
While going to an Interview you should be aware of following points:
- Body language : It describes your stress handling capacity. So, maintain a proper body language.
- Enthusiasm : Giving an Interview for first time make you an enthusiastic. It’s good, but remember you should not talk too much in enthusiasm
- Proper cloths : Don’t wear like any partywear. Remember You should not be wearing any heavy ornament. It leaves a bad impression on interviewer about you.
- Eye Contact : While talking with an interviewer maintain a proper eye contact. Don’t concentrate on any other thing. try not to get distracted.
- Position : Sit in proper position with comfort. Do not take leg over leg, don’t be too much comfortable
- CV : Prepare a proper CV describing about your academic details, extracurricular activities, Achievements. Specify each of these points. Try not to add about yourself rather than your name, contact, mail. Always Try to write about your strengths and weaknesses.
Feeling of little bit nervousness is natural. but due to this many time you will not be selected for that position even though you are deserving candidate. So, while giving interview you going to ask about how you are. It’s always better to say a little bit nervous than fine. But make sure that your attitude is upbeat when you say it.
How to find about strengths, weaknesses. How to write cv/resume. How and What to answer for the most common question you could be asked are going to discussed in my next article
- SQL Interview Questions
- Top 25 Interview Questions
- Amazon Interview Questions
- How to organize an On-Campus Interview ?
- Top 10 algorithms in Interview Questions | Set 2
- Interview Rejections - How to handle?
- Nagarro Interview Experience
- How to crack any Technical Interview
- How Should a Fresher Prepare for a Job Interview?
- Facebook Interview Questions
- 9 Things That You Should Research Before Your Interview
- Advanced SQL Interview Questions
- PHP Interview Questions and Answers
- TCS Digital Interview Experience (NQT)
- Cognizant Interview Experience
- PHP Interview Questions and Answers | Set-2
- IIM Calcutta Interview Experience
- Top 10 algorithms in Interview Questions
- Accolite Interview Experience (On-campus)
- Java Interview Questions on Constructors
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.