I applied to GoIbibo through LinkedIn. The process took about a month. I received a call from the HR regarding the same to schedule an interview. Fast forward to the interview.
My interview was taken by a senior software developer who seemed to have a great deal of knowledge. He first started with simple Object Oriented Programming concepts like
-What do you mean by Abstraction?
-What do you mean by Polymorphism?
-Then to take a deeper dig into the questions he tried confusing me between run time and compile time polymorphism.
-From run time and compile time polymorphism he mentioned examples of function overloading and overriding and would give confusing statements about both.
After a good drill on Object Oriented Programming he went on to ask me questions about my projects like-
-What is difference between MongoDB and SQL?(As I had used MongoDB in the project)
-Are joins possible in MongoDB?
-Why did you use MongoDB?
-Does your project work for multiple users logged into the platform at a time?(Drilling me about page sessions)
-As my project was based on MVC he then went on to ask the corresponding Model, View and Control layers.He then repeated a few sentences so as to confuse me with the respective layers.
-More questions about DAO-Data Access Object.
He then gave me a DSA question-
Finding loop in linked list
We discussed various approaches of solving this problem with and without extra memory spaces.
He then went on to ask me two puzzles:
I was not able to answer the second puzzle however.
He then asked me if I had any questions for him and I asked him for my feedback for which he explained the second puzzle that I could not answer.
The interviewer was extremely friendly but would keep confusing me and contradicting my statements.It was however a good experience interviewing with Ibibo.
Hope this post helped.
All the best 😀
- Goibibo Interview Experience
- Goibibo Interview Experience | Set 3
- Goibibo Interview Experience
- GoIbibo Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- GoIbibo interview experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Goibibo Interview Experience (Off-Campus)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Paytm Java Interview Experience( 2-4 year Experience during COVID19 )
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.