Round 1: IQ Test
There were 30 questions and 30 minutes.
Few sections are given below which include,
VERBAL – Synonyms, Antonyms.
Aptitude – Quantitative and Logical reasoning.
Analytical – Critical Reasoning.
Round 2: Technical Round 1
Given few questions include,
How to perform testing if there are no documents?
What is difference between Performance Testing, Load Testing and Stress Testing? Explain with examples?
What is Sanity Test (or) Build test?
What is GUI Testing?
What is Testing Process / Life Cycle?
Round 3: Hiring Manager Round
Ask about my internship.
Asked about my projects in detail.
This article is contributed by Neha. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Global Analytics Interview Experience
- Global Analytics Interview Experience | Set 2
- Global Logic Interview Experience
- Coda Global Interview Experience
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 105 ( Global Delivery )
- Sapient global market Interview Experience
- WM Global Technology Services India Interview Experience
- Great West Global interview experience (On-Campus)
- Societe Generale Global Solution Interview Experience | Set 1
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 31 (On-campus for Global Business Unit)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 24 (On-Campus for Global Business Unit)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 32 (On-campus for Global Business Unit)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 30 (On-campus for Global Business Unit)
- CDK Global On-Campus Interview
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)