Global Analytics recently came to our college for recruiting. From around 260 members they have shortlisted 18 members to next round.
This was a Written coding round. They will be giving you a Problem Statement and you have to write the code for it. The problem they gave us was similar to Counting number of Islands(https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-number-of-islands/)
Code Review Round: In this round, they have asked us to explain each and every line of the code, asked to do some modifications. Just explain why you wrote that line. Duration – 45 min.
In this round, they eliminated 8 members.
Technical Interview: In this round, Interviewer asked in detail about the projects and the Internship I did. Then he asked a small Coding Question. Some questions about MySql, PHP and Hadoop(One of my Project). Duration – 40 Mins
Out of 10, 7 got selected for next round.
Technical + HR Round: He asked questions about DBMS, Operating Systems and Computer Networks. Then he asked some HR questions. What are your Strengths, weakness?(Explain with examples). Why should I hire you? Duration -1 hr
Finally, they selected 5 members and took us to a restaurant.
~ Even if you get rejected, don’t get disappointed be confident. If the day is your’s, no one can stop you. Just work hard and be patient.
~ In the resume, write only what you know. Be prepared for HR questions too.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Global Analytics Interview Experience
- Analytics Quad4 Interview Experience
- EXL Analytics Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- EXL Analytics Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Sigmoid Analytics Interview Experience
- EXL Analytics Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Sigmoid Analytics Company Interview Experience
- LatentView Analytics Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Analytics Quotient Interview Experience (On campus)
- Evive Software Analytics Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Schlumberger Pune Interview Experience | Analytics Engineer
- Global Logic Interview Experience
- Coda Global Interview Experience
- Global Shiksha Interview Experience
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 105 ( Global Delivery )