The online test and the interview process were pretty standard. Around 280 took the online test, and they shortlisted 12 students for the interviews. The interview process was virtual and had 3 rounds:
Count the number of submatrices that can be formed by 1s in a 2d boolean matrix. (Optimized solution of the problem from the online test)
Count the number of islands formed by 1s in a 2d matrix of 0s(water) and 1s(land).
[0 0 1] [1 0 0] [1 1 1] #islands=2
Given two strings with some characters and ‘#’ denoting a backspace…check if they both result in the same string after the backspaces are done accordingly(solve with and without extra space)
ab#c and acbc## result in the same string “ac”
Given an array of positive and negative integers. You are allowed to jump from an index i to: i+1,i-1, and k in one jump where k is any other index in array where arr[i]==arr[k]. Find the minimum number of jumps needed to reach the end of the array of you start from the first index.
- Explain your machine learning project.
- How does Linear regression work?
- What is Mean Squared Error?
- What is gradient descent?
- Explain your website’s login module code.
- How will you use sessions and cookies?
- Classification vs Regression
- Normalization forms(1-3)
- ACID properties in RDBMS
- How will you achieve Isolation in RDBMS?
- Write a code to find the height of BST.
Round 3(Director): Output for a c program based on character pointer and malloc().Explain what happens in each line:
The program was something like this:
"%s -- %d"
- Some in-depth questions about the memory allocation and the pointers in the program like where are the variables stored actually and how they are stored.
- What is the biggest number a char can hold?
- What will be inside stdio.h?
- What is the use of python’s dictionary?
- Explain any one project.
- He also picked another project from my GitHub and asked me to explain the code.
Finally, some HR questions and that was it.
- Global Analytics Interview Experience
- Global Analytics Interview Experience | Set 2
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Global logic Interview Experience for 2020 batch
- Providence Global Centre Interview Experience for SDE - On Campus 2020
- Ericsson Global Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020
- Ernst & Young Global Delivery Services (EY-GDS) Interview Experience | On-Campus Drive (October 2020)
- Schlumberger Pune Interview Experience | Analytics Engineer
- innData Analytics Interview Experience for Jr. Data Engineer
- Evive Software Analytics Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Sapient global market Interview Experience
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 24 (On-Campus for Global Business Unit)
- Societe Generale Global Solution Interview Experience | Set 1
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 30 (On-campus for Global Business Unit)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 31 (On-campus for Global Business Unit)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 32 (On-campus for Global Business Unit)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 105 ( Global Delivery )
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.