Given a number x, Find y (y > 0) such that x*y + 1 is not a prime.
Input : 2 Output : 4 Input : 5 Output : 3
x*(x-2) + 1 = (x-1)^2 which is not a prime.
For x > 2, y will be x-2 otherwise y will be x+2
- Find coordinates of a prime number in a Prime Spiral
- Program to find the next prime number
- Program to find the Nth Prime Number
- Find sum of a number and its maximum prime factor
- Find prime number K in an array such that (A[i] % K) is maximum
- Find largest prime factor of a number
- Find all the prime numbers of given number of digits
- Analysis of Different Methods to find Prime Number in Python
- Find Largest Special Prime which is less than or equal to a given number
- Find the number of primitive roots modulo prime
- Find a sequence of N prime numbers whose sum is a composite number
- Find third number such that sum of all three number becomes prime
- Quick ways to check for Prime and find next Prime in Java
- Print the nearest prime number formed by adding prime numbers to N
- Count occurrences of a prime number in the prime factorization of every element from the given range
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.