Given a number x, Find y (y > 0) such that x*y + 1 is not a prime.
Input : 2 Output : 4 Input : 5 Output : 3
x*(x-2) + 1 = (x-1)^2 which is not a prime.
For x > 2, y will be x-2 otherwise y will be x+2
- Find coordinates of a prime number in a Prime Spiral
- Find sum of a number and its maximum prime factor
- Find largest prime factor of a number
- Find prime number K in an array such that (A[i] % K) is maximum
- Find Largest Special Prime which is less than or equal to a given number
- Analysis of Different Methods to find Prime Number in Python
- Find the number of primitive roots modulo prime
- Quick ways to check for Prime and find next Prime in Java
- Print the nearest prime number formed by adding prime numbers to N
- Check if a prime number can be expressed as sum of two Prime Numbers
- Number which has the maximum number of distinct prime factors in the range M to N
- Represent a number as a sum of maximum possible number of Prime Numbers
- Check if a number is divisible by all prime divisors of another number
- Number with maximum number of prime factors
- Largest number less than N whose each digit is prime number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.