Given a number x, Find y (y > 0) such that x*y + 1 is not a prime.
Input : 2 Output : 4 Input : 5 Output : 3
x*(x-2) + 1 = (x-1)^2 which is not a prime.
For x > 2, y will be x-2 otherwise y will be x+2
- Find coordinates of a prime number in a Prime Spiral
- Program to find the next prime number
- Program to find the Nth Prime Number
- Find prime number K in an array such that (A[i] % K) is maximum
- Find largest prime factor of a number
- Find sum of a number and its maximum prime factor
- Find all the prime numbers of given number of digits
- Find a sequence of N prime numbers whose sum is a composite number
- Analysis of Different Methods to find Prime Number in Python
- Find Largest Special Prime which is less than or equal to a given number
- Find the number of primitive roots modulo prime
- Find third number such that sum of all three number becomes prime
- Quick ways to check for Prime and find next Prime in Java
- Count occurrences of a prime number in the prime factorization of every element from the given range
- Print the nearest prime number formed by adding prime numbers to N
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.