GFG Summer Break Challenge 2022 – FREE Weekly DSA Coding Contest Series
Summer Vacations are here! Are you a DSA Philomath? If yes, Do you want to spend your weekend productively this summer vacation? So, GeeksforGeeks has come up with a solution DSA Weekly Contest – GFG Summer Break Challenge. Solve questions and bag prizes. Feels Great, Right?
The perks of participating in this challenge are you become placement-ready as most of the questions asked in this contest are interview-level based. Also, these DSA Based coding contests will help you to clear the coding round in hiring challenges.
Let’s have a quick go-through of the challenge.
GeeksforGeeks is organizing a set of 9 contests, based on different DSA topics, that will take place every Saturday during your summer break i.e., June and July 2022. So, buckle up your seats as this is the perfect opportunity to excel this placement season.
Every Saturday 7 to 9 PM (June 2022 to July 2022)
- Total Sets: 9
- Time Duration: 7 to 9 PM IST
- Every Set Contains: 3 – 4 DSA Questions
- Results Announcement Date: 1st week of August
- Registration Link: GFG Summer Break Challenge
Note: Results will be declared according to the LeaderBoard score which is based on the maximum number of questions you solve in all the 9 contests. Also, there should be no plagiarism as each submission will undergo a plagiarism check.
|1st position||Smartwatch + Pens + Stickers + Mentorship session on Social Media|
|2nd position||Lenovo tablet + Pens + Stickers|
|3rd position||Earbuds + Pens + Stickers|
Topic Plan For Contests
|4 June||Array, Matrix|
|11 June||Searching, Sorting|
|25 June||Link List|
|2 July||Stack, Queue|
|9 July||Tree, BST|
|23 July||Greedy, Heap|
|30 July||Dynamic Programming|
- Each contest will help you prepare for DSA-based coding rounds in interviews.
- You will be asked to solve 3-4 problems based on data structures and algorithms in 2 hours.
- You will have access to hints. Just like in a real interview, asking for hints may have a negative impact on your overall score.
- You can solve the questions in C++, Java, and Python.
- Each submission will be tested on our critical test data.
Get ready to bag exciting prizes by solving questions on DSA through the DSA Weekly Contest – GFG Summer Break Challenge.