class() function in R Language is used to return the class of data used as the arguments.
x: specified data
Time demand 1 1 8.3 2 2 10.3 3 3 19.0 4 4 16.0 5 5 15.6 6 7 19.8  "data.frame"
 "numeric"  "numeric"  "character"  "character"  "complex"
- Getting type of different data types in R Programming - typeof() Function
- Convert an Object to Data Frame in R Programming - as.data.frame() Function
- Check if the Object is a Data Frame in R Programming - is.data.frame() Function
- Convert a Data Frame into a Numeric Matrix in R Programming - data.matrix() Function
- Modify Data of a Data Frame with an Expression in R Programming - with() Function
- Generate a set of Sample data from a Data set in R Programming - sample() Function
- Performing different Operations on Two Arrays in R Programming - outer() Function
- Get Date and Time in different Formats in R Programming - date(), Sys.Date(), Sys.time() and Sys.timezone() Function
- Data Wrangling in R Programming - Data Transformation
- Getting the Modulus of the Determinant of a Matrix in R Programming - determinant() Function
- Getting and Setting Length of the Vectors in R Programming - length() Function
- Getting Match of an Element within a Vector in R Programming - charmatch() Function
- Getting a Matrix of number of columns in R Programming - col() Function
- Getting the Determinant of the Matrix in R Programming - det() Function
- Getting a Matrix of number of rows in R Programming - row() Function
- Getting String Representation of the given Date and Time Object in R Programming - strftime() Function
- Getting Kernel Density Estimates in R Programming - density() Function
- Regression and its Types in R Programming
- Types of Vectors in R Programming
- Types of Functions in R Programming
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.