The current URL in jQuery can be obtained by using the ‘href’ property of the Location object which contains information about the current URL. The ‘href’ property returns a string with the full URL of the current page.
Before clicking the button:
After clicking the button:
- How to get the size of screen, current web page and browser window using jQuery?
- How to get current year in PHP ?
- PHP | current() Function
- How to get current function name in PHP?
- PHP | SplHeap current() Function
- How to get the current weeknumber of the year?
- PHP | SimpleXMLIterator current() Function
- PHP | Imagick current() Function
- PHP | SplFileObject current( ) Function
- PHP | SplObjectStorage current() Function
- PHP | SplFixedArray current() Function
- PHP | SplDoublyLinkedList current() Function
- How to get the current date and time in seconds?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.