For the given user input, get similar words through Enchant module.
Enchant is a module in python which is used to check the spelling of a word, gives suggestions to correct words. Also, gives antonym and synonym of words. It checks whether a word exists in dictionary or not. Other dictionaries can also be added, as, (“en_UK”), (“en_CA”), (“en_GB”) etc.
To install enchant :
pip install pyenchant
Input : Helo Output : Hello, Help, Hero, Helot, Hole Input : Trth Output : Truth, Trash, Troth, Trench
Below is the implementation :
Enter word: aple ['pale', 'ale', 'ape', 'maple', 'ample', 'apple', 'plea', 'able', 'apse']
- Python | Grouping similar substrings in list
- Python | Add similar value multiple times in list
- Python | Extract similar index elements
- Python | Group and count similar records
- Python | Record Similar tuple occurrences
- Python | Tuples with maximum key of similar values
- Python | Checking if starting digits are similar in list
- Python | Strings with similar front and rear character
- Python | Remove similar element rows in tuple Matrix
- Python | Sorting list of lists with similar list elements
- Possible Words using given characters in Python
- Python | Number to Words using num2words
- Python | Extract words from given string
- Python | Stemming words with NLTK
- Reverse words in a given String in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.