For the given user input, get similar words through Enchant module.
Enchant is a module in python which is used to check the spelling of a word, gives suggestions to correct words. Also, gives antonym and synonym of words. It checks whether a word exists in dictionary or not. Other dictionaries can also be added, as, (“en_UK”), (“en_CA”), (“en_GB”) etc.
To install enchant :
pip install pyenchant
Input : Helo Output : Hello, Help, Hero, Helot, Hole Input : Trth Output : Truth, Trash, Troth, Trench
Below is the implementation :
Enter word: aple ['pale', 'ale', 'ape', 'maple', 'ample', 'apple', 'plea', 'able', 'apse']
- Python - Group Similar Start and End character words
- enchant.list_languages() in Python
- enchant.dict_exists() in Python
- Python - Chunking text using Enchant
- Python - Tokenize text using Enchant
- Python - Spelling checker using Enchant
- Python - Filtering text using Enchant
- Python - Find the Levenshtein distance using Enchant
- Python - Append Similar Values as Key
- Python - Filter index similar values
- Python - Elements with K lists similar index value
- Python - Group Similar keys in dictionary
- Python - Similar Consecutive elements frequency
- Python | Kth index character similar Strings
- Python | Tuples with maximum key of similar values
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.