structure() function in R Language is used to get or set the structure of a vector by changing its dimensions.
Syntax: structure(vec, dim)
dim: New Dimensions
 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  "abc" "cde" "def"
 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [, 1] [, 2] [, 3] [, 4] [, 5] [1, ] 1 3 5 7 9 [2, ] 2 4 6 8 10 [, 1] [, 2] [1, ] 1 6 [2, ] 2 7 [3, ] 3 8 [4, ] 4 9 [5, ] 5 10
- Convert an Object into a Vector in R Programming - as.vector() Function
- Check for the Existence of a Vector Object in R Programming - is.vector() Function
- Create a Vector of Colors from a Vector of Gray Levels in R Programming - gray() or grey() Function
- Get the Minimum and Maximum element of a Vector in R Programming - range() Function
- Get the Sign of Elements of a Numeric Vector in R Programming - sign() Function
- Add Leading Zeros to the Elements of a Vector in R Programming - Using paste0() and sprintf() Function
- Check if Elements of a Vector are non-empty Strings in R Programming - nzchar() Function
- Make Elements of a Vector Unique in R Programming - make.unique() Function
- Compute the gamma value of a Non-negative Numeric Vector in R Programming - gamma() Function
- Check if values in a vector are True or not in R Programming - all() and any() Function
- Getting Match of an Element within a Vector in R Programming - charmatch() Function
- Replace the Elements of a Vector in R Programming - replace() Function
- Extracting Substrings from a Character Vector in R Programming - substring() Function
- Find String Matches in a Vector or Matrix in R Programming - str_detect() Function
- Creating a Vector of sequenced elements in R Programming - seq() Function
- Convert a Vector into Factor in R Programming - as.factor() Function
- Check if the elements of a Vector are Finite, Infinite or NaN values in R Programming - is.finite(), is.infinite() and is.nan() Function
- Sorting of a Vector in R Programming - sort() Function
- Calculate the difference between Consecutive pair of Elements of a Vector in R Programming - diff() Function
- Calculate Median of elements of a Vector in R Programming - median() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.