We know weather updates are how much important in our day-to-day life. So, We are introducing the logic and script with some easiest way to understand for everyone. Let’s see a simple Python script to show the live update for Weather information.
In this script, we are using some libraries
- bs4: Beautiful Soup(bs4) is a Python library for pulling data out of HTML and XML files. To install this module type the below command in the terminal.
pip install bs4
- win10toast: This library helps in creating desktop notifications. To install this module type the below command in the terminal.
pip install win10toast
- requests: This library allows you to send HTTP/1.1 requests extremely easily. To install this module type the below command in the terminal.
pip install requests
- Extract data form given URL.
- Scrape the data with the help of requests and Beautiful Soup.
- Convert that data into html code.
- Find the required details and filter them.
- Save the result in the String.
- Pass the result in Notification object.
Let’s execute the script step-by-step :
Step 1: Import all dependence
Step 2: Create an object of ToastNotifier class.
Step 3: Define a function for getting data from the given url.
Step 4: Now pass the URL into the getdata function and Convert that data into HTML code.
After executing this script you will get raw data like these:
Step 5: Find the required details and filter them
Step 6: Now pass the result into notifications object.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course. And to begin with your Machine Learning Journey, join the Machine Learning – Basic Level Course