Get latest Government job information using Python
Prerequisite: Python GUI – tkinter
In these articles, we are going to write python scripts to get the latest Government job information.
- BeautifulSoup: Beautiful Soup(bs4) is a Python library for pulling data out of HTML and XML files. This module does not come built-in with Python. To install this type the below command in the terminal.
pip install bs4
- requests: Requests allows you to send HTTP/1.1 requests extremely easily. This module also does not comes built-in with Python. To install this type the below command in the terminal.
pip install requests
- Extract data form given URL
- Scrape the data with the help of requests and Beautiful Soup
- Convert that data into HTML code.
- Find the required details and filter them.
Let’s see the stepwise execution of the script
Step 1: Import all dependence
Step 2: Create a URL get function
Step 3: Now pass the URL into the getdata function and Convert that data into HTML code
Application for the Latest job information with Tkinter: This Script implements the above Implementation into a GUI.