Get FREE Placement Assistance with GeeksforGeeks LIVE Courses to Upskill Yourself
The job market has changed drastically post-pandemic – with frequent job-hopping and the race to upskill oneself. The latter has proved to be a game-changer in the era of unemployment. GeeksforGeeks has aided in this upskill movement by introducing many LIVE courses that can help students and working professionals to attend LIVE classes of on-demand courses along with FREE Placement Assistance to upskill and reskill themselves and get their dream job in their dream company or switch to another career.
Placement Assistance is LIVE Now!
No matter what you’re looking for – a job of your dreams in top tech companies or changing your career, anything is possible with GeeksforGeeks. After launching our LIVE Courses for students, working professionals, and those who are not able to attend classes during weekdays for many reasons, GeeksforGeeks has decided to add an additional service that is a cherry on the cake – Placement Assistance (FREE for a limited time period).
Many people have issues with not getting placed even after courses because they either don’t know how to format their resume according to the latest trend in the industry or don’t get utmost priority during the selection process.
This is where our Placement Assistance service will help you to prevent these roadblocks. After the completion of the course, we’ll help you to upskill yourself through these features:
- Resume Building Service: The first impression is the last impression. Time to ace your first impression by creating a resume that is not only ATS complied but also can impress recruiters. Get 1-on1 personalized guidance sessions by our resume experts who will help you create industry-ready resumes that will make you stand out from the crowd and ace interviews.
- Priority Resume Selection: You are our first priority so we keep your resume as our top priority as well. GeeksforGeeks will share your reviewed resume with the HR heads of top companies affiliated with us such as PayTM, Uber, Swiggy, Ola, and many more. We will help you match your skills with the job opportunities most suitable to you. However, we don’t guarantee that you’ll surely get a job as our Placement assistance program is limited subject to the availability of jobs and job openings in the associated company.
- Assistance in Interview Scheduling: Our team will help schedule the interviews with the companies by sharing their profiles directly with the respective HR. We’ll help you to schedule your interview on the basis of your priority so that you don’t get confused anymore while scheduling your interviews.
To be eligible for the placement assistance service, you need to have at least 70% attendance in the LIVE Classes. So, don’t miss out on classes to avail this FREE service by purchasing our top LIVE courses that can help you upskill yourself in a way you never thought possible.
Access our LIVE courses here. You can avail of our placement assistance service in the following 6 LIVE courses only:
- DSA Live for Working Professionals – Live
- Competitive Programming – Live
- Data Science – Live
- System Design – Live
- Full Stack Development with React & Node JS – Live
- JAVA Backend Development – Live
To get further guidance of GFG Experts, get yourself registered on the course. All the above 6 LIVE courses include our free placement assistance so you can only get this service once you purchase one of these LIVE courses and post completing the courses, you can reap the fruit of your hard work.