The emotions of images like happy, sad, neutral, surprise, etc. can be extracted using Microsoft emotion API for any development purpose.
It is very simple to use and can be called via API through terminal or any of languages like Python or PHP. Microsoft provides free subscription of 30 days for making total of 30,000 requests.
The details of the end points and parameters can be found in the documentation.
The sample project using this api is available on SnapLook
- Movie recommendation based on emotion in Python
- Arithmetic Operations on Images using OpenCV | Set-2 (Bitwise Operations on Binary Images)
- Python | Create video using multiple images using OpenCV
- Python | Get a set of places according to search query using Google Places API
- Python | Get a google map image of specified location using Google Static Maps API
- Erosion and Dilation of images using OpenCV in python
- Addition and Blending of images using OpenCV in Python
- Python | Denoising of colored images using opencv
- How to download Google Images using Python
- Python | Grayscaling of Images using OpenCV
- Python | Working with PNG Images using Matplotlib
- Python | Copy and Paste Images onto other Image using Pillow
- Apply changes to all the images in given folder - Using Python PIL
- Python - Process images of a video using OpenCV
- Working with Images in Python using Matplotlib
- Drawing with Mouse on Images using Python-OpenCV
- Measure similarity between images using Python-OpenCV
- Concatenate images using OpenCV in Python
- How to compress images using Python and PIL?
- How to get client_id and client_secret for Python Reddit API registration ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.