colors() function in R Language is used to show all the 657 color names that are contained in R programming.
Does not accept any parameters.
 "white" "aliceblue" "antiquewhite"  "antiquewhite1" "antiquewhite2" "antiquewhite3"  "antiquewhite4" "aquamarine" "aquamarine1" ... ...  "yellow3" "yellow4" "yellowgreen"
 "white"  "antiquewhite"  "aquamarine2"  "yellow3"  "yellow4"
- Create a Range of Colors between the Specified Colors in R Programming - colorRampPalette() Function
- Create a Range of Contiguous Colors Clustered around the Red Spectrum of the RGB Scale in R Programming - heat.colors() Function
- Get a List of all the Attached Packages in R Programming - search() Function
- Create a Vector of Colors from a Vector of Gray Levels in R Programming - gray() or grey() Function
- Create a Vector of Colors with specified Hue, Chroma and Luminance in R Programming - hcl() Function
- Create a Vector of Colors with specified Hue, Saturation and Value in R Programming - hsv() Function
- Convert Colors from RGB to HSV in R Programming - rgb2hsv() Function
- Get the List of Arguments of a Function in R Programming - args() Function
- Adding Colors to Charts in R Programming
- Get a List of Numbers in the Specified Range in R Programming - seq.int() Function
- Get a List of points obtained by Interpolation in R Programming - spline() and splinefun() Function
- Get the Full Path of all the Attached Packages in R Programming - searchpath() Function
- Convert an Object to List in R Programming - as.list() Function
- Check if the Object is a List in R Programming - is.list() Function
- Generate a Vector of specified length with each element as a unique color on RGB scale in R Language - topo.colors() Function
- Generate a Vector of specified length with each element as a unique color on RB scale in RGB spectrum in R Language - cm.colors() Function
- Generate a Vector of specified length with each element as a unique color on RG scale in RGB spectrum in R Language - terrain.colors() Function
- List all the Objects present in the Current Working Directory in R Programming - ls() Function
- Get Exclusive Elements between Two Objects in R Programming - setdiff() Function
- Get or Set Levels of a Factor in R Programming - levels() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : Akanksha_Rai