Round 1: Coding round ( Duration – 1.5 hours )
Online coding round for GEP comprises of four sections, each having its own time constraint:
Section 1 : Logical reasoning – This tests your general mental ability topics like series, odd one out, non verbal reasoning etc.
Section 2 : Fast Maths – This tests how fast your calculations are in topics like simple interest, compound interest, Profit/Loss, percentage.
Section 3 : Technical ( CSE ) – Through this, they test you about your technical knowledge in operating system, DBMS, Compiler design.
Section 4 : Coding – Only One question was asked ( There are N people in a row with some count (1<=i<=N) number of chocolates in their hands. we have to select a range of people and take all the chocolates with a condition that we should be able to distribute all those chocolates equally among M boxes placed there. Write a program to determine the maximum number of chocolates that can be placed in a box. )
25 students were shortlisted after this
Round 2: F2F Round ( Technical )
Interviewer start with discussing about my profile and what I have done in my college.
Then he asked me to explain one of my internship in detail and what algorithms I have used there, then he asked me to explain one of my project, which i have mentioned in my resume.
Then he asked me to design Zoomcar application with some additional constraint [Have a healthy discussion on it about 10-15 min I gave him solution in detail and he was impressed by that ]
15 students qualified this round
Round 3: F2F Round ( Technical )
Interviewer start with asking OOPS concepts in details like abstraction, Difference between abstract class, encapsulation. He asked about friend function, static function. He asked me to design a banking company software using all concepts of oops.
Then he put a general problem like, On e commerce sites, if we add a product (in only 1 remaining situation) to our cart and any other person buys it before us, how can I implement it that how seller keeps a record of this situation.
As I am more of android development background, He asked me to explain concept of infinite list view binder and what are other alternatives to implement this.
In last he asked me 2 puzzles, One was of finding faulty coin and other was 2 given buckets and to measure a quantity with them
8 students qualified this round.
Round 4: F2F Round ( HR Round )
This round was very short duration round for formality only
She asked me about my family background and my college experience ( What all things I have done in 3 years of college ). Then she asked about preferred location and what are my expectations with company.
Interview ends with last question “any doubts?”
Finally result came and 4 were selected including me.
- GEP Solutions Interview Experience | On-Campus
- GEP Worldwide Interview Experience for Associate Software Developer (On-Campus)
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 185 (For SDE1)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 141 (For SDE1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 150 (SDE1 for 1 Year Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 153 (For SDE1)
- Bharti SoftBank (Hike) Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus for SDE1)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 42 (For SDE1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 184 (Off Campus for SDE1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 186 (For SDE1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 187 (For SDE1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 188 (For SDE1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 198 (For SDE1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 213 (Off-Campus for SDE1)
- Expedia Interview Experience | Set 7 (4.5 Years Experienced for SDE1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 254 (Off-Campus for SDE1)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.