I recently attended Genpact on-campus drive in our college. There were many students participating in the drive for the post of process associate and I was one of them.
There were 3 rounds:
Firstly, there is a JAM session (just be confident and fluent while you are speaking) we were given a topic “the most memorable day”. And nearly more than half couldn’t get through this round, I cleared this round.
Secondly, there is an aptitude round (quant, English, verbal and logical). These questions were easy and minimum practice would be enough to crack this round.
Lastly, there was a telephonic round where you will be asked hr questions through phone:
Some of the questions assessors asked me:
1. Tell me something about yourself.
3. Favourite holiday spot. Explain your trip.
4. Why Genpact?
5. If given a chance to direct a movie. Which movie would it be?
Mostly questions depending on what you answer them.
The assessor speaking to me was very friendly.
And careful listening to what the assessor is asking is very important because they speak too well that we might not understand some questions clearly.
Finally, results were announced in the evening and I was one of the 18 members selected for Genpact out of 200.
Hope this information is useful to you:).
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
All the best.
- Dell EMC Drive Interview Experience
- TCS Interview experience - Off campus drive via NQT
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 6 (Recruitment Drive)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 22 (Pool Drive)
- Informatica Interview Experience | Set 7 (Campus Drive)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 5 (Recruitment Drive)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 15 (Off-Campus Drive)
- VirtusaPolaris Interview Experience (Pool Drive)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 36 (Off-Campus Drive)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 35 (Off-Campus Drive)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-campus Recruitment Drive)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 10 (Off-Campus Drive)
- Enquero Interview Experience | Set 1 (Campus Drive)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 53 (Placement Drive)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-campus Recruitment Drive)