Prerequisite: Generating Word Cloud in Python | Set – 1
Word Cloud is a data visualization technique used for representing text data in which the size of each word indicates its frequency or importance. Significant textual data points can be highlighted using a word cloud. Word clouds are widely used for analyzing data from social network websites.
For generating word cloud in Python, modules needed are – matplotlib, pandas and wordcloud. To install these packages, run the following commands :
pip install matplotlib pip install pandas pip install wordcloud
To get the link to csv file used, click here.
Code #1 : Number of words
It is possible to set a maximum number of words to display on the tagcloud. For this purpose, Use
max_words keyword arguments of
Code #2 : Remove some words
Some words can be removed that we don’t want to show. For this purpose, pass those words to stopwords list arguments of WordCloud() function.
Code #3 : Change background
We can Change the color of the background of the wordcloud. For this purpose, use
background_color keyword arguments of
Code #4 : Change color of words
We can change the color of words using
colormap keyword arguments of WordCloud() function.
Code #5 : Maximum and minimum font size
We can control minimum and maximum font size of the wordcloud. For this purpose, use
min_font_size keyword arguments of
WordCloud() function .
- Generating Word Cloud in Python
- Converting WhatsApp chat data into a Word Cloud using Python
- Python program to read file word by word
- Reading and Generating QR codes in Python using QRtools
- Generating random Id's in Python
- Generating Random id's using UUID in Python
- Generating hash id's using uuid3() and uuid5() in Python
- Generating random number list in Python
- Generating Strong Password using Python
- Generating random strings until a given string is generated
- Generating subarrays using recursion
- Generating all possible Subsequences using Recursion
- Generating Random Integers in Pandas Dataframe
- Generating Basic Discrete Time Signals
- How to use Vision API from Google Cloud | Set-2
- Cloud-based Automation using Selenium in Python and BrowserStack
- Python | Word Similarity using spaCy
- Second most repeated word in a sequence in Python
- Find the first repeated word in a string in Python using Dictionary
- Python | Reverse each word in a sentence
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.