Prerequisite: Generating Word Cloud in Python | Set – 1
Word Cloud is a data visualization technique used for representing text data in which the size of each word indicates its frequency or importance. Significant textual data points can be highlighted using a word cloud. Word clouds are widely used for analyzing data from social network websites.
For generating word cloud in Python, modules needed are – matplotlib, pandas and wordcloud. To install these packages, run the following commands :
pip install matplotlib pip install pandas pip install wordcloud
To get the link to csv file used, click here.
Code #1 : Number of words
It is possible to set a maximum number of words to display on the tagcloud. For this purpose, Use
max_words keyword arguments of
Code #2 : Remove some words
Some words can be removed that we don’t want to show. For this purpose, pass those words to stopwords list arguments of WordCloud() function.
Code #3 : Change background
We can Change the color of the background of the wordcloud. For this purpose, use
background_color keyword arguments of
Code #4 : Change color of words
We can change the color of words using
colormap keyword arguments of WordCloud() function.
Code #5 : Maximum and minimum font size
We can control minimum and maximum font size of the wordcloud. For this purpose, use
min_font_size keyword arguments of
WordCloud() function .
- Generating Word Cloud in Python
- Generating random Id's in Python
- Generating Strong Password using Python
- Generating Random id's using UUID in Python
- Generating random number list in Python
- Reading and Generating QR codes in Python using QRtools
- Generating hash id's using uuid3() and uuid5() in Python
- Python - Get Nth word in given String
- Python | Word Stretch
- Second most repeated word in a sequence in Python
- Python | Word Embedding using Word2Vec
- Python | Reverse each word in a sentence
- Python | Word Similarity using spaCy
- Python program to remove Nth occurrence of the given word
- Python | Program that matches a word containing 'g' followed by one or more e's using regex
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.