Given a integer K. Task is Print All binary string of size K (Given number).
Input : K = 3 Output : 000 , 001 , 010 , 100 , 101 Input : K = 4 Output :0000 0001 0010 0100 0101 1000 1001 1010
Idea behind that is IF string ends with ‘1’ then we put only ‘0’ at the end. IF string ends with ‘0’ then we put both ‘0’ and ‘1’ at the end of string for generating new string.
Below is algorithm
K : size of string First We Generate All string starts with '0' initialize n = 1 . GenerateALLString ( K , Str , n ) a. IF n == K PRINT str. b. IF previous character is '1' :: str[n-1] == '1' put str[n] = '0' GenerateAllString ( K , str , n+1 ) c. IF previous character is '0' :: str[n-1] == '0' First We Put zero at end and call function PUT str[n] = '0' GenerateAllString ( K , str , n+1 ) PUT str[n] = '1' GenerateAllString ( K , str , n+1 ) Second Generate all binary string starts with '1' DO THE SAME PROCESS
Below is recursive implementation.
000 001 010 100 101
This article is contributed by Nishant Singh . If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Generate a Binary String without any consecutive 0's and at most K consecutive 1's
- Count possible binary strings of length N without P consecutive 0s and Q consecutive 1s
- Count number of binary strings without consecutive 1’s : Set 2
- Generate all binary strings from given pattern
- Generate all the binary strings of N bits
- Generate all binary strings of length n with sub-string "01" appearing exactly twice
- Strings formed from given characters without any consecutive repeating characters
- Generate Binary Strings of length N using Branch and Bound
- Generate all possible strings such that char at index i is either str1[i] or str2[i]
- Generate a string which differs by only a single character from all given strings
- Find the number of binary strings of length N with at least 3 consecutive 1s
- Count of Binary strings of length N having atmost M consecutive 1s or 0s alternatively exactly K times
- Count of binary strings of length N with even set bit count and at most K consecutive 1s
- Print all Strings from array A having all strings from array B as subsequence
- Generate all the binary number from 0 to n
- Generate two output strings depending upon occurrence of character in input string.
- Generate two output strings depending upon occurrence of character in input string in Python
- Generate string with Hamming Distance as half of the hamming distance between strings A and B
- Generate a String from given Strings P and Q based on the given conditions
- Generate a string from an array of alphanumeric strings based on given conditions