Given a number N containing digits from 1 to 9 only. The task is to generate a new number using the number N such that the frequency of each digit in the new number is equal to the frequency of that digit in N multiplied by the digit itself.
Note: The digits in the new number must be in increasing order.
Input : N = 312
Output : 122333
Explanation : The output contains digit 1 once, digit 2 twice and digit 3 thrice.
Input : N = 525
Output : 225555555555
Explanation : The output contains digit 2 twice and digit 5 ten times. 5 is ten times because its frequency is 2 in the given integer.
The idea is to store the count or the frequency of the digits in the given number N using a counting array or hash. Now, for each digit add it to the new number, K number of times where K is equal to its frequency in the counting array multiplied by the digit itself.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Maximum length prefix such that frequency of each character is atmost number of characters with minimum frequency
- Check if frequency of each digit is less than the digit
- Convert a number of length N such that it contains any one digit at least 'K' times
- Number of Positions to partition the string such that atleast m characters with same frequency are present in each substring
- Number of triplets such that each value is less than N and each pair sum is a multiple of K
- Smallest integer greater than n such that it consists of digit m exactly k times
- Count of Binary Strings of length N such that frequency of 1's exceeds frequency of 0's
- Count number of times each Edge appears in all possible paths of a given Tree
- Min steps to convert N-digit prime number into another by replacing a digit in each step
- Times required by Simple interest for the Principal to become Y times itself
- Generate a string of size N whose each substring of size M has exactly K distinct characters
- Count of N-digit numbers having digit XOR as single digit
- Number of times a number can be replaced by the sum of its digits until it only contains one digit
- Largest index for each distinct character in given string with frequency K
- Calculate the frequency of each word in the given string
- Check if frequency of each element in given array is unique or not
- Longest subsequence where each character occurs at least k times
- Count substrings with each character occurring at most k times
- Number formed by adding product of its max and min digit K times
- Minimum N-Digit number required to obtain largest N-digit number after performing given operations
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.