Round 1: First round is written test . Questions were from linear regression (finding line and error). transportation problem formulation and linear programming problem using graph solution.
Round 2: In the first round of interview they started with tell me about yourself, then asked my project on machine learning and the algorithm(LDA) with example. what is meaning of inventory and formulate for new vendor type of problem. They asked definitions of various joins(mysql) and asked my proficiency in Operations research. He asked me to guess no of pizzas(raw materials) should we have on the first day if we are starting pizzahut in college. Then he asked me to find where the pizzahut should be located in the college for maximum profit(layout optimization).
- Axtria Interview Experience | Set 3 (Technical Analyst)
- Capital One Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus for Analyst Profile)
- Airtel Interview Experience | Business Analyst On-Campus
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience(Graduate Analyst)
- Gemini Solutions Business Analyst Interview Experience
- Capgemini Interview Experience 2018- Senior Analyst
- Deloitte Interview Experience for BTA( Business Technology Analyst)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Graduate Analyst)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 17 (On-Campus for Analyst)
- ZS Associates Interview Experience | Set 1 (Technology Analyst - On Campus)
- Merkle Sokrati Interview Experience | Business Analyst
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 19 (For Technical Analyst Post)
- ZS Associates Interview Experience | (Business Technology Analyst - On Campus)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 21 (On-Campus for Analyst profile)
- JP Morgan Chase (JPMC) Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Analyst profile)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.