Seventeen members shortlisted after the initial online test, all from computer science dept.
The online test consisted of four sections: Qunat, Aptitude, English and two easy coding questions. (I don’t exactly remember the questions, one was on dynamic programming and other on string manipulation.)
Round 1: Group Discussion:
17 members divided into 2 groups of 8 and 9. Our GD topic was ” Merits and Demerits of Cloud computing vs Premise computing ”
Part 1: Each member gets 90 seconds to project their ideas and thoughts.
Part 2: Each member has to declare which one would they go for among the two, and provide three bullet points why would they support it.
Part 3: Three minutes of an open round to counter others’ mistakes and trying to correct them.
They were looking for some confident communication skills and how a person would contribute valid points to the discussion.
Result: 8 shortlisted.
Round 2: Technical Round:
The first thing he asked after I took my seat was ” What’s with you!?” with a grin on his face. I sat blank for a second and the best I could come back with was “What’s with me?… Likee??”. That felt like the first nail to my coffin.
Questions from the resume, about previous projects.
-My intern was in Machine learning, so he asked me to explain CNNs and about their cost function.
-The second question on my DBMS Banking project. Asked me to explain the relational schema and the ER diagram. Later few questions like what steps did we take to make sure it was secure, the difficulties we faced, ACID properties etc..,
-OOPs concepts. questions on inheritance, polymorphism and abstract classes.
– Linked list implementation of a stack. Easy peasy!
Result: 2 shortlisted.
Round 3: Manager Round:
It’s just called the manager round as a manager takes it. Basically, it’s a second technical round.
A question on system design. Design a traffic signal. He created a team leader-team environment and expected some teamwork from us.
Result: 2 shortlisted.
Round 4: HR Round:
Since when do you know about GE? Why Ge? What’s an EEDP program?
Would you have any problem shifting to Banglore?
and some other common HR questions.
Result: 2 selected.
Hope my article can help with your interview.
- General Electric (GE) | Campus selections for EEDP program
- General Electric Interview Experience 2019 (On-Campus For EEDP Program)
- Sapient | campus selections for Associate Software Development Engineer I
- Schneider Electric Campus Selection for Internship
- Scholarship for 2nd year from Schneider Electric India
- Societe General Interview Experience
- General Mills Interview Experience | Modelling Analyst
- VMware Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus for MTS - Propel Program)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 30 (On Campus for Scholar@SAP Program)
- Barclays On-Campus Hiring for BA3 Role, SNDT Campus Experience
- Amazon off campus ( All India campus hiring ) SDE 1
- Amdocs Off Campus Interview | Set 13 (Off-Campus)
- EXL Campus Placement
- TCS (off campus) through Codevita
- JTG Campus Placement
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.