After getting shortlisted, first round of interview was on guesstimates and statistics. Following questions were asked.
Q1. what is correlation and how is it different from causation.
Q2. How will you find the sale of cars in Delhi in particular year.
Q3. What is the probability of a boy if couple has two children.
Round 2 questions were more of to test on behavioral questions.
Q1. In a pond, each day no. of flower gets double, on which day, no. of flowers will be half.
Q2. What is regression.
Q3. What factors will impact the bond and create a model for finding the behaviour of bonds.
Q4. What is time series data and how is it different from panel data.
Other questions were of situational. For example, if your boss and you disagree on some results, how will you react in that situation.
In final round, I was tested on game theory, mathematics and microeconomics.
Q1. I was asked about merge and acquisitions.
Q2. Bargaining problem of game theory.
Q3. To solve one theorem of maths.
Each of the interview were really hectic and 1.5 hours long.
- Gemini Solutions Interview Experience
- Gemini Solutions Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Deloitte Interview Experience for BTA( Business Technology Analyst)
- Airtel Interview Experience | Business Analyst On-Campus
- Merkle Sokrati Interview Experience | Business Analyst
- ZS Associates Interview Experience | (Business Technology Analyst - On Campus)
- Axtria Interview Experience | (On-campus Data/Business Analyst)
- Orange Business Services Interview Experience
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 24 (On-Campus for Global Business Unit)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 30 (On-campus for Global Business Unit)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 32 (On-campus for Global Business Unit)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 31 (On-campus for Global Business Unit)
- Orange Business Services Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019
- Axtria Interview Experience | Set 3 (Technical Analyst)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 17 (On-Campus for Analyst)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.