The whole nation is in the state of lockdown due to COVID-19 and to win a war against this outbreak, all we can do is staying at home for 21 Days! We know 21 days is quite a long period but don’t you think despite getting stuck in the worry of this lockdown, we should take this 21-Day tenure as an opportunity to build new skills and boost the preparation. It takes 21 days to form a new Habit! So, GeeksforGeeks is coming up with the daily contests for the next 21 days to make you prepare for the interviews.
Do you remember, how you used to delay your participation in a contest or postpone to learn something new just with a mere excuse that you don’t have time? Now, you have enough time and you can make the most out of it. GeeksforGeeks Special 21 will come up with a new topic each day to prepare yourself to face some big tech companies interviews.
- Participation in the contest is completely FREE.
- By the end of the 21st day, you will find that you have solved 80 coding problems with also 300 – 400 MCQs.
- Access to well-written editorials after every contest.
How to Participate?
Firstly, the contest is open to everyone! Whether it be a college student or a working professional or anyone else, all are eligible. The procedure to participate in the Special 21 is very simple, all you have to do is follow the below-listed steps:
- Visit the GeeksforGeeks Special 21 Contest page.
- Here, Click on the particular contest as per the schedule.
- Now, you will be redirected to a new page where you have to click on ‘Register to Contest’ to get yourself registered for the contest.
- After the successful registration, you’ll have to wait for the contest to start. The contest will be started at 9 PM each day.
- Once you start the contest, the Contest Timer will be started and you’re ready to attempt the contest.
- The contest will be valid for only 24 hours once it get started.
|Day 2||Arrays||Contest Part: 1
Contest Part: 2
|Day 4||Searching|| Contest Part: 1
Contest Part: 2
|Day 7||Bit Magic||Contest|
|Day 10||Linked List||Contest|
|Day 12||Queue & Dequeue||Contest|
|Day 13||Trees I||Contest|
|Day 14||Trees II||Contest|
|Day 15||Binary Search Tree||Contest|
|Day 20||Dynamic Programming||Contest|
|Day 21||Trie and Segment Tre||Contest|
You can get all the details for each contest and can apply day wise from the above-provided links. Those who want to participate are also recommended to attempt the Sample Geeks Challenge to get familiar with the GeeksforGeeks coding environment.
The programming languages supported for the contest are C, C++, Java, Python3, C#. The maximum marks for each problem are 50. There is a 5% penalty (on maximum marks) for each wrong submission. For example, if a problem is of 100 marks and a participant makes a wrong submission, the new maximum marks for that participant are reduced to 95. After the next wrong submission of the same problem, the new maximum marks are further reduced to 90.25 and so on. So, it is suggested to use ‘Compile & Test’ against sample test cases option before each submission.
Also, the participants must keep in mind that any type of plagiarism will not be entertained. In case, anyone is found guilty, the score of the concerned participants will be dropped to 0. So, what are you waiting for? Make this quarantine time more worthy and fruitful, do participate in the GeeksforGeeks Special 21 and get ready for the daily challenges!
- What Does this Lockdown Bring to the Students?
- CAT Preparation 2019: A Complete Preparation Package You Require for Cracking CAT 2019
- Geeks Coding Challenge [GCC 2019] - A Three Day Coding Challenge By GeeksforGeeks
- Placement 100 : Complete Interview Preparation package you must have this Placement Season
- Live Classes for Data Structures and Algorithms: Interview Preparation Focused Course
- Google Interview Preparation For Software Engineer - A Complete Guide
- 5 Common System Design Concepts for Interview Preparation
- GeeksforGeeks Complete Interview Preparation Course - Get a Job in your Dream Company!
- Complete Interview Preparation With Doubt Assistance - INR 90 Lakh Cashback Pool Offer!!
- Bridge the Gap Between Engineering and Your Dream Job - Complete Interview Preparation
- 7 Tips to Score High in GATE 2020 in Last 10 Days
- Learn Java on Your Own in 20 Days - Free!
- How to Learn Python in 21 Days?
- GeeksforGeeks Skill-Dependence Days 2020 - A Battle Against Unemployment
- Must have books for Placements Preparation
- Google Summer of Code Preparation
- Advantages of Online Preparation for Class 12 CBSE Board
- CAT 2019 Preparation Strategy : How to Ace the CAT Exam in 4 Months
- What are the Daily Habits for Successful CAT Preparation?
- What was your GATE (CSE) preparation story?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.