Plinth ’18 was conducted from 19th-21st January and one of the events conducted for the first time by Cybros was the solo coding contest Enigma. We were lucky to have the constant support, guidance and help of an established platform like GeeksforGeeks throughout the event which helped us make the event as successful as it turned out to be. The contest involved two rounds – an online round that was conducted on Codechef a few days before the fest, which included eight questions set by the regular coders of the country and saw over 1000 participants from colleges all over the world including colleges from Russia, US, Phillipenes etc. The top two winners of the online round were awarded T-shirts and goodies from GeeksforGeeks and the top 100 were invited to take part in the onsite round conducted during Plinth. The onsite round was conducted on 20th January’2018 on the platform of GeeksforGeeks and witnessed the participation of 70 students who battled it out for three hours to solve a set of mind-triggering questions in the limited time span with the most efficient solution. The contest ended with the contestant from IIT Roorkie winning first place followed by IIT Indore and IIIT Jabalpur. All the winners were awarded T-shirts and goodies from GeeksforGeeks, and also a cash prize of Rs. 8, 000 sponsored by GeeksforGeeks.
The event overall was a very rewarding and learning experience for both the organisers and the participants and we hope to keep collaborating with GeeksforGeeks to conduct more such successful events in the future.
College Name: The LNM Institute Of Information Technology
Website Link of the event : https://www.plinth.in/competitions/coding/enigma
Date of event : 20th January, 2018
Last date of Registration : 15th January, 2018
Contact Details of Student Volunteer :
Rahul Agrawal – 8764341805
- GeeksforGeeks - TedX MSIT Association - Jan 2018
- “GeeksforGeeks and ACM VIT Association – March 2018”
- GeeksforGeeks and Vasavi college of engineering Association - March 2018
- GeeksforGeeks - HackTeam, NSIT Delhi Association - 2018
- GeeksforGeeks - JIIT 128 Association for Mega Events - Feb 2018
- GeeksforGeeks Tech Talk at GLA University - Jan 2018
- GeeksForGeeks On-Site Programming Contest at MIT, Anna University - March 2018
- GeeksforGeeks Guest Lecture at Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College - 8 Feb 2018
- "Campus Content Partner" Program by GeeksforGeeks
- Workshop on "How to Contribute at GeeksforGeeks?" at GLA University
- GeeksforGeeks Guest Lecture at Techspardha'18 Prime, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra
- Ahmedabad University Programming Competition held on GeeksforGeeks platform
- GeeksforGeeks Guest Lecture at GEEK FIESTA, Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar, Punjab
- How Content Writing at GeeksforGeeks works?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.