GE Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
GE visited our campus few days back for campus hiring .It had total of 3 rounds, including 1 online round,1 technical & 1HR round
Round 1(online)MCQ +Coding
Consist of 1 hour MCQ round (verbal ability + logical reasoning + aptitude + technical) & separate 1hour coding round consisting of two problems hosted on cocubes
Each student had different set of questions.
Two problems which I got
- Maximum sum such that no two elements are adjacent (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/maximum-sum-such-that-no-two-elements-are-adjacent/)
- Rearrange array such that all odd numbers occupy odd positions and even numbers occupy even position. Order of numbers needs to be maintained without use of extra space
Only students solving both qs were shortlisted.
Round 2 (technical ) around 40 mins
The interviewer went through my resume and asked me to tell about my internship project . I explained my whole project followed by deep discussion on which technology used ,results achieved & my role.some questions on supervised & unsupervised learning (project related)
After that asked which Data structure you know followed by design question
Design an ola cab giving user feature to book cab ,search all nearby cabs & how much time cab will take to reach user. Mainly focus was on data structure used in design and why .
All interviewers were focusing mostly on projects.
Round 3(HR ) around 20 mins
1) Tell me about yourself
2) Asked about internship project ,which tool used & why
3) Which programming languages and technologies I know
3) Why GE digital & why should we hire you
6) Tell me something more about family
7) A puzzle.
All interviewers were very friendly and all interviews went smoothly
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above