GE Healthcare Interview Experience | Internship
This was online round. 65 people were selected on the basis of resume for this round.There were total 3 sections in this round, first section contained 2 coding questions within 45 mins.Second section contained 30 technical MCQs within 30 mins and third section contained 50 aptitude MCQs within 50 mins.There were different sets of coding questions.Below is the link of coding questions of my set-
Total 23 people were shortlisted for next round. I was one of them.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Tips :- Solve the questions with calm mind. Don’t stress yourself during test because you have to do 1 question in 1 minute. Don’t spend too much time on any question if you are not able to do it in the first attempt.Math section of aptitude is very easy so try to solve it first before any other section.In coding questions Don’t forget to include header files if you are using STL.
This was a Technical Interview.All 23 shortlisted people form online round were called for this round.Following are the questions that were asked to me in interview:-
- Write code of tower of hanoi problem and explain it.(https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/c-program-for-tower-of-hanoi/)
- Which data structures do you know?(I answered it confidently.)
- What is array?(Just told him all the basics of array)
- what is BST?Explain insertion and deletion.(https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/binary-search-tree-set-1-search-and-insertion/)(https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/binary-search-tree-set-2-delete/)
- Which language do you prefer? (I said CPP)
- what is data abstraction?Link for CPP(https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/abstraction-in-c/)
- what is overriding?Link for CPP(https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/object-oriented-programming-in-cpp/)
- what is operator overloading?Link for CPP(https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/operator-overloading-c/)
- what is interface?(https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/interfaces-in-java/)
- what is constructor overloading?Link for CPP(https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/constructor-overloading-c/)
Interviewer was super chill.I answered all the questions very quickly.After technical interview around 14-15 people were selected for HR interview.
tips:- You can use examples for explaining purposes.
This was a HR Interview.Around 14 people were called for this round.In this round i was asked about my projects which i have written in my resume and some standard HR questions.Firstly i was asked to introduce myself.And then I was asked to explain my best project.One of my project was on Twin Support Vector Machine, I explained this to him . He was impressed by my project.Then he Asked some standard questions like why did you apply for this profile and why should we prefer you over others? etc.
Tips:- Mention only those projects in your resume which you know very well and also don’t write the things in your resume which you don’t know. Be confident during interview process because sometimes interviewer check your confidence.
Verdict:- Selected 🙂