GE Healthcare Interview Experience for FTE EEDP (On-Campus)
GE healthcare visited our campus for EEDP role.
There were total 5 rounds (including plyometrics test).
Round 1: There were 50 MCQs (OOPs, DBMS, OS, CN, general aptitude) in 50 minutes, as well as 2 codding questions in 45 minutes.
After this round 89 were shortlisted for further rounds.
Round 2: It was pymetrics game.
- Just to check if your personality is matching with company profile or not.
- There is no specific strategy to play this game, you just have to play.
- After this round 37 were shortlisted for further
Round 3: It was a technical round.
- Generally, it was lasting for half an hour but, mine lasted for 1.5 hours.
- He asked me why I want to join GE, then asked me to implement runtime polymorphism in online compiler.
- Implementation of vector ( here I had no idea so he gave me a hint then I went ahead ), OSI model & asked me to describe all 7 layers in OSI model ( in-depth ),
- Fibonacci Series, Normalization, methods to control race condition , locks in the transaction, working of threads and how they are different from process , asked some questions from my project .
- So, this round was very interactive and the interviewer was very cool and was asking very conceptual questions.
After this round 13 were Shortlisted for the managerial round.
Round 4: It was a managerial round
- They asked me about GE Healthcare ( one must go through their website ),
- Asked me why I am interested to join GE, what are the technologies and projects I have worked on,
- Also discussed about my hobby.
- After this round 8 were shortlisted for HR round.
Round 5: That was HR round
- Asked about the projects I have worked on
- Why I want to join GE
- What is good in you, give example also (e.g. if you are good at teamwork, how can you say that .)
- Then, in the end, he asked me if I have any offer from another company ,I said no ( obviously).
Finally, 6 were selected and fortunately, I was one among them.
Tips – Have good knowledge about core subjects.