Eligible branches : B.TECH : CSE/IT/ICT
Criteria : 7 CGPA and above with no standing arrears.
Around 200 students took the online test .
Round 1: Online test – 3 sections – Aptitude, Technical Aptitude and Coding .
The Aptitude questions were easy, tech apt were moderate and the coding question required us to solve it with least time and space complexity . My coding question was to find if a string2 (given) was a permutation of string1 (given ).
Around 60 were selected for the next round . I was one among the 60.
Round 2: Group Discussion – We were made into batches of 10 for the group discussion . The recruiter wanted to select people who are confident and gave at least one relevant point in the discussion . Our GD topic was ” Is India ready for Digital Economy ? ” . Around 32 were selected for the next round . I was one among them .
Round 3: Technical + HR – This round was solely based on your resume and some behavioral questions . A thorough knowledge about what you have written in the resume and how you implemented it was sufficient to clear this round .
Around 6 were finally selected and I was one among them .
We were given options to choose our place of internship – Hyderabad and Bangalore .
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 151 (SDE-2 3.5 years experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.