Eligible branches : B.TECH : CSE/IT/ICT
Criteria : 7 CGPA and above with no standing arrears.
Around 200 students took the online test .
Round 1: Online test – 3 sections – Aptitude, Technical Aptitude and Coding .
The Aptitude questions were easy, tech apt were moderate and the coding question required us to solve it with least time and space complexity . My coding question was to find if a string2 (given) was a permutation of string1 (given ).
Around 60 were selected for the next round . I was one among the 60.
Round 2: Group Discussion – We were made into batches of 10 for the group discussion . The recruiter wanted to select people who are confident and gave at least one relevant point in the discussion . Our GD topic was ” Is India ready for Digital Economy ? ” . Around 32 were selected for the next round . I was one among them .
Round 3: Technical + HR – This round was solely based on your resume and some behavioral questions . A thorough knowledge about what you have written in the resume and how you implemented it was sufficient to clear this round .
Around 6 were finally selected and I was one among them .
We were given options to choose our place of internship – Hyderabad and Bangalore .
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.