Given a number n, find GCD of its digits.
Input : 345 Output : 1 GCD of 3, 4 and 5 is 1. Input : 2448 Output : 2 GCD of 2, 4, 4 and 8 is 2
We traverse the digits of number one by one using below loop
digit = n mod 10; n = n / 10;
While traversing digits, we keep track of current GCD and keep updating GCD by finding GCD of current digit with current GCD.
This article is contributed by Dibyendu Roy Chaudhuri. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Count of integers in a range which have even number of odd digits and odd number of even digits
- Check whether product of digits at even places is divisible by sum of digits at odd place of a number
- Count of numbers between range having only non-zero digits whose sum of digits is N and number is divisible by M
- Maximize the given number by replacing a segment of digits with the alternate digits given
- Find the Largest number with given number of digits and sum of digits
- Find the average of k digits from the beginning and l digits from the end of the given number
- Check if the sum of digits of number is divisible by all of its digits
- Sum of the digits of square of the given number which has only 1's as its digits
- Number of digits in the nth number made of given four digits
- Find the number of positive integers less than or equal to N that have an odd number of digits
- Number of times a number can be replaced by the sum of its digits until it only contains one digit
- Find the smallest number whose digits multiply to a given number n
- Find count of digits in a number that divide the number
- Find maximum number that can be formed using digits of a given number
- Build Lowest Number by Removing n digits from a given number