Given a number n, find GCD of its digits.
Input : 345 Output : 1 GCD of 3, 4 and 5 is 1. Input : 2448 Output : 2 GCD of 2, 4, 4 and 8 is 2
We traverse the digits of number one by one using below loop
digit = n mod 10; n = n / 10;
While traversing digits, we keep track of current GCD and keep updating GCD by finding GCD of current digit with current GCD.
This article is contributed by Dibyendu Roy Chaudhuri. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Check whether product of digits at even places is divisible by sum of digits at odd place of a number
- Maximize the given number by replacing a segment of digits with the alternate digits given
- Count of numbers between range having only non-zero digits whose sum of digits is N and number is divisible by M
- Find the Largest number with given number of digits and sum of digits
- Number of digits in the nth number made of given four digits
- Count number of digits after decimal on dividing a number
- Print a number strictly less than a given number such that all its digits are distinct.
- Number of times a number can be replaced by the sum of its digits until it only contains one digit
- Number of digits to be removed to make a number divisible by 3
- Build Lowest Number by Removing n digits from a given number
- Find the smallest number whose digits multiply to a given number n
- Find count of digits in a number that divide the number
- Find maximum number that can be formed using digits of a given number
- Find M-th number whose repeated sum of digits of a number is N
- Sum and Product of digits in a number that divide the number