Gaussian Filtering is widely used in the field of image processing. It is used to reduce the noise of an image. In this article we will generate a 2D Gaussian Kernel. The 2D Gaussian Kernel follows the below given Gaussian Distribution.
Where, y is the distance along vertical axis from the origin, x is the distance along horizontal axis from the origin and σ is the standard deviation.
Implementation in C++
0.00296902 0.0133062 0.0219382 0.0133062 0.00296902 0.0133062 0.0596343 0.0983203 0.0596343 0.0133062 0.0219382 0.0983203 0.162103 0.0983203 0.0219382 0.0133062 0.0596343 0.0983203 0.0596343 0.0133062 0.00296902 0.0133062 0.0219382 0.0133062 0.00296902
This article is contributed by Harsh Agarwal. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Node Jimp | Gaussian
- Gaussian Elimination to Solve Linear Equations
- Generation of n numbers with given set of factors
- Filter Color with OpenCV
- Noise removal using Median filter in C++
- Compare numbers represented by Linked Lists
- Number of ways to reach (X, Y) in a matrix starting from the origin
- Find if a crest is present in the index range [L, R] of the given array
- Find the last two missing digits of the given phone number
- Multiply Large Numbers using Grid Method
- Maximum frequency of a remainder modulo 2i
- PHP | image_type_to_extension() Function
- Sum of the updated array after performing the given operation
- Remove an element to minimize the LCM of the given array
Improved By : jit_t