Gaussian Filtering is widely used in the field of image processing. It is used to reduce the noise of an image. In this article we will generate a 2D Gaussian Kernel. The 2D Gaussian Kernel follows the below given Gaussian Distribution.
Where, y is the distance along vertical axis from the origin, x is the distance along horizontal axis from the origin and σ is the standard deviation.
Implementation in C++
0.00296902 0.0133062 0.0219382 0.0133062 0.00296902 0.0133062 0.0596343 0.0983203 0.0596343 0.0133062 0.0219382 0.0983203 0.162103 0.0983203 0.0219382 0.0133062 0.0596343 0.0983203 0.0596343 0.0133062 0.00296902 0.0133062 0.0219382 0.0133062 0.00296902
This article is contributed by Harsh Agarwal. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Node Jimp | Gaussian
- Gaussian Elimination to Solve Linear Equations
- Difference between Low pass filter and High pass filter
- Generation of n numbers with given set of factors
- Filter Color with OpenCV
- Noise removal using Median filter in C++
- GCD of elements occurring Fibonacci number of times in an Array
- Program to print the series 1, 9, 17, 33, 49, 73, 97... till N terms
- Find Nth term of the series where each term differs by 6 and 2 alternately
- Digital Root of a given large integer using Recursion
- Count of nodes in a Binary Tree whose child is its prime factors
- Find the Sum of the series 1/2 - 2/3 + 3/4 - 4/5 + ... till N terms
- Find the Sum of the series 1 + 2 + 9 + 64 + 625 + 7776 ... till N terms
- Number of lines from given N points not parallel to X or Y axis
Improved By : jit_t