Six people are seated around a circular table. There are at least two men and two women. There are at least three right-handed persons. Every woman has a left-handed person to her immediate right. None of the women are right-handed. The number of women at the table is
(D) Can not be determined
Explanation: Let’s draw what these statements say:
- There are atleast Two Men and Two Women.
- There are atleast 3 Right Handed People
- No women are Right Handed – infers there are three right handed men
- Every woman has a left-handed person to her immediate right – Means women circled in red needs to have a left handed person on her right and that too a man as on right side of ?? there is a right handed man.
- So, ?? – will be a left handed man
Therefore, option A (only 2 women) is correct
Quiz of this Question