Suppose a polynomial time algorithm is discovered that correctly computes the largest clique in a given graph. In this scenario, which one of the following represents the correct Venn diagram of the complexity classes P, NP and NP Complete (NPC)?
Explanation: Clique is an NP complete problem. If one NP complete problem can be solved in polynomial time, then all of them can be. So NPC set becomes equals to P.
Quiz of this Question
- GATE | GATE-CS-2014-(Set-3) | Question 48
- GATE | GATE-CS-2014-(Set-1) | Question 11
- GATE | GATE-CS-2014-(Set-1) | Question 65
- GATE | GATE-CS-2016 (Set 1) | Question 21
- How to prepare for GATE CSE – 2019
- GATE CSE Test Series – 2019 | Sudo GATE
- GATE | GATE CS 2018 | Question 65
- GATE | GATE CS 2018 | Question 64
- GATE | GATE CS 2018 | Question 63
- GATE | GATE CS 2018 | Question 62