GATE | GATE-CS-2014-(Set-1) | Question 28
Match the following:
1) Waterfall model a) Specifications can be
2) Evolutionary model b) Requirements compromises
3) Component-based c) Explicit recognition of risk
4) Spiral development d) Inflexible partitioning of
the project into stages
1-a, 2-b, 3-c, 4-d
1-d, 2-a, 3-b, 4-c
1-d, 2-b, 3-a, 4-c
1-c, 2-a, 3-b, 4-d
- Waterfall Model: We can not go back in previous project phase as soon as we proceed to next phase ,So inflexible
- Evolutionary: It keeps changing with evolution so incremental in nature
- Component based: Reuse-based approach to defining, implementing and composing loosely coupled independent components into systems
- Spiral: Spiral model is the most advanced .It includes four faces one of which is Risk.
- Phases: Planning, Risk Analysis, Engineering and Evaluation
Quiz of this Question
Please comment below if you find anything wrong in the above post
Level Up Your GATE Prep!
Embark on a transformative journey towards GATE success by choosing Data Science & AI
as your second paper choice with our specialized course. If you find yourself lost in the vast landscape of the GATE syllabus, our program is the compass you need.