Choose the grammatically INCORRECT sentence:
(A) They gave us the money back less the service charges of Three Hundred rupees.
(B) This country’s expenditure is not less than that of Bangladesh.
(C) The committee initially asked for a funding of Fifty Lakh rupees, but later settled for a lesser
(D) This country’s expenditure on educational reforms is very less.
Explanation: See http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/38202/is-very-less-correct-english
Quiz of this Question
- GATE | GATE CS 2012 | Question 65
- GATE | GATE CS 2012 | Question 61
- GATE | GATE CS 2011 | Question 58
- GATE | GATE CS 2013 | Question 2
- GATE | GATE CS 2013 | Question 65
- GATE | GATE CS 2010 | Question 60
- GATE | GATE CS 2010 | Question 62
- How to prepare for GATE CSE – 2019
- GATE CSE Test Series – 2019 | Sudo GATE
- GATE | GATE CS 2018 | Question 65