Which of the following statements are TRUE?
I. There exist parsing algorithms for some programming languages whose complexities are less than O(n3). II. A programming language which allows recursion can be implemented with static storage allocation. III. No L-attributed definition can be evaluated in The framework of bottom-up parsing. IV. Code improving transformations can be performed at both source language and intermediate code level.
(A) I and II
(B) I and IV
(C) III and IV
(D) I, III and IV
Explanation: II is false, in recursion, compiler cannot determine the space needed for recursive calls.
III is false. See http://www.cs.sunysb.edu/~cse304/Fall09/Lectures/attributes-handout.pdf
Quiz of this Question
- GATE | GATE CS 2008 | Question 10
- GATE | GATE-CS-2005 | Question 86
- GATE | GATE-CS-2009 | Question 43
- GATE | GATE-CS-2007 | Question 85
- GATE | GATE-CS-2004 | Question 45
- GATE | GATE CS 2018 | Question 65
- GATE | GATE CS 2018 | Question 64
- GATE | GATE CS 2018 | Question 63
- GATE | GATE CS 2018 | Question 62
- GATE | GATE CS 2018 | Question 61