Match all items in Group 1 with correct options from those given in Group 2.
Group 1 Group 2 P. Regular expression 1. Syntax analysis Q. Pushdown automata 2. Code generation R. Dataflow analysis 3. Lexical analysis S. Register allocation 4. Code optimization
(A) P-4. Q-1, R-2, S-3
(B) P-3, Q-1, R-4, S-2
(C) P-3, Q-4, R-1, S-2
(D) P-2, Q-1, R-4, S-3
Explanation: Regular expressions are used in lexical analysis.
Pushdown automata is related to context free grammar which is related to syntax analysis.
Dataflow analysis is done in code optimization.
Register allocation is done in code generation.
Quiz of this Question
- GATE | GATE-CS-2016 (Set 1) | Question 56
- GATE | GATE-CS-2015 (Set 2) | Question 29
- GATE | GATE-CS-2003 | Question 59
- GATE | GATE-CS-2006 | Question 59
- GATE | GATE CS 2008 | Question 55
- GATE | GATE CS 2008 | Question 85
- GATE | GATE CS 2008 | Question 10
- GATE | GATE-CS-2009 | Question 42
- GATE | GATE-CS-2009 | Question 60
- GATE | GATE CS 2010 | Question 65
- GATE | GATE CS 2010 | Question 37
- GATE | GATE CS 2010 | Question 13
- GATE | GATE CS 2011 | Question 19
- How to prepare for GATE CSE - 2019
- GATE CSE Test Series - 2019 | Sudo GATE