Which one of the following is FALSE?
(A) There is unique minimal DFA for every regular language
(B) Every NFA can be converted to an equivalent PDA.
(C) Complement of every context-free language is recursive.
(D) Every nondeterministic PDA can be converted to an equivalent deterministic PDA.
Explanation: Power of Deterministic PDA is not same as the power of Non-deterministic PDA. Deterministic PDA cannot handle languages or grammars with ambiguity, but NDPDA can handle languages with ambiguity and any context-free grammar. So every non-deterministic PDA can not be converted to an equivalent deterministic PDA.
Quiz of this Question
- GATE | GATE-CS-2003 | Question 90
- GATE | GATE-CS-2006 | Question 33
- GATE | GATE CS 2008 | Question 49
- GATE | GATE CS 2008 | Question 48
- GATE | GATE-CS-2009 | Question 27
- GATE | GATE-CS-2009 | Question 17
- GATE | GATE-CS-2009 | Question 16
- GATE | GATE CS 2010 | Question 65
- GATE | GATE CS 2012 | Question 65
- GATE | GATE CS 2013 | Question 65
- How to prepare for GATE CSE - 2019
- GATE CSE Test Series - 2019 | Sudo GATE
- GATE | GATE CS 2018 | Question 65
- GATE | GATE CS 2018 | Question 64
- GATE | GATE CS 2018 | Question 63