Nobody knows yet if P = NP. Consider the language L defined as follows :
Which of the following statements is true ?
(A) L is recursive
(B) L is recursively enumerable but not recursive
(C) L is not recursively enumerable
(D) Whether L is recursive or not will be known after we find out if P = NP
Explanation: Answer is A. in both case(P = NP or P != NP) L is regular, so L is recursive.
Thanks to Vikrant for the above explanation.
Quiz of this Question
- GATE | GATE-CS-2003 | Question 54
- GATE | GATE-CS-2014-(Set-2) | Question 46
- GATE | GATE-CS-2005 | Question 54
- GATE | GATE-CS-2004 | Question 89
- GATE | GATE-CS-2003 | Question 12
- GATE | GATE CS 2018 | Question 65
- GATE | GATE CS 2018 | Question 64
- GATE | GATE CS 2018 | Question 63
- GATE | GATE CS 2018 | Question 62
- GATE | GATE CS 2018 | Question 61