Gapful Number is a number N of at least 3 digits such that it is divisible by the concatenation of it’s first and last digit.
Few Gapful Numbers are:
100, 105, 108, 110, 120, 121, 130, 132, 135, 140,…
Check if N is a Gapful Number
Given an integer N, the task is to check whether N is a Gapful Number or not. If N is a Gapful Number then print “Yes” else print “No”.
Input: N = 108
108 is divisible by 18
Input: N = 112
Approach: The idea is to create a number(say num) using the first and last digits of the given numbers and check whether N is divisible by num or not. If N is divisible by num then it is a Gapful Number and print “Yes”, else print “No”.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Time Complexity: O(1)
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Print numbers such that no two consecutive numbers are co-prime and every three consecutive numbers are co-prime
- Count numbers which can be constructed using two numbers
- Maximum sum of distinct numbers such that LCM of these numbers is N
- Numbers less than N which are product of exactly two distinct prime numbers
- Print N lines of 4 numbers such that every pair among 4 numbers has a GCD K
- Absolute Difference between the Sum of Non-Prime numbers and Prime numbers of an Array
- Absolute difference between the Product of Non-Prime numbers and Prime numbers of an Array
- Count numbers which are divisible by all the numbers from 2 to 10
- Fill the missing numbers in the array of N natural numbers such that arr[i] not equal to i
- Check if a given pair of Numbers are Betrothed numbers or not
- Number of ways to obtain each numbers in range [1, b+c] by adding any two numbers in range [a, b] and [b, c]
- Count of numbers upto M divisible by given Prime Numbers
- Count of N-digit Numbers having Sum of even and odd positioned digits divisible by given numbers
- Maximize count of equal numbers in Array of numbers upto N by replacing pairs with their sum
- Count prime numbers that can be expressed as sum of consecutive prime numbers
- How to swap two numbers without using a temporary variable?
- Lucky Numbers
- Ugly Numbers
- Write a program to add two numbers in base 14
- Count of Binary Digit numbers smaller than N
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.