A large proportion of programming languages are bootstrapped, including BASIC, C, Pascal, Factor, Haskell, Modula-2, Oberon, OCaml, Common Lisp, Scheme, and more.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
- GFact 22 | (2^x + 1 and Prime)
- GFact 23 | (Brocard’s problem)
- What is Bluejacking?
- Interesting and Cool Tricks in Java
- How to Install and Configure MongoDB in Ubuntu?
- Interesting Facts About Perl
- 10 Interesting Facts About Computers
- Interesting Facts about DBMS
- Can C++ reference member be declared without being initialized with declaration?
- Facts and Question related to Style of writing programs in C/C++
- Dilworth's Theorem
- Storage of integer and character values in C
- Vantieghems Theorem for Primality Test
- Cauchy's Mean Value Theorem
- Nesbitt's Inequality