In C, the only operation that can be applied to struct variables is assignment. Any other operation (e.g. equality check) is not allowed on struct variables.
For example, program 1 works without any error and program 2 fails in compilation.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
GeeksforGeeks has prepared a complete interview preparation course with premium videos, theory, practice problems, TA support and many more features. Please refer Placement 100 for details
- Difference between Static variables and Register variables in C
- Struct Hack
- Conversion of Struct data type to Hex String and vice versa
- Static Variables in C
- Variables and Keywords in C
- Is sizeof for a struct equal to the sum of sizeof of each member?
- Implicit initialization of variables with 0 or 1 in C
- Constants vs Variables in C language
- Initialization of static variables in C
- Can Global Variables be dangerous ?
- Initialization of global and static variables in C
- C Program to print environment variables
- How will you show memory representation of C variables?
- How are variables scoped in C - Static or Dynamic?
- What are the default values of static variables in C?
Improved By : Kaalan