In C, the only operation that can be applied to struct variables is assignment. Any other operation (e.g. equality check) is not allowed on struct variables.
For example, program 1 works without any error and program 2 fails in compilation.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Difference between Static variables and Register variables in C
- Struct Hack
- Conversion of Struct data type to Hex String and vice versa
- Is sizeof for a struct equal to the sum of sizeof of each member?
- How will you show memory representation of C variables?
- How are variables scoped in C - Static or Dynamic?
- What are the default values of static variables in C?
- Initialization of static variables in C
- Initialization of variables sized arrays in C
- Initialization of global and static variables in C
- Variables and Keywords in C
- Static Variables in C
- C Program to print environment variables
- Constants vs Variables in C language
- Problem Solving on Storage Classes and Scoping of Variables
- Linking Files having same variables with different data types in C
- Implicit initialization of variables with 0 or 1 in C
- Can Global Variables be dangerous ?
- Why do we need reference variables if we have pointers
- Difference between Identifiers and Variables in C
Improved By : Kaalan